Rubber shock absorbers as a class of important shock absorbers, it has been widely used in various types of machinery, automobiles, railway locomotives, water transport vehicles, aircraft and other aircraft. It can be said that there is the shock places need to use rubber shock absorbers.
First, the characteristics of rubber shock absorbers:
(1) Rubber have high elasticity and viscoelasticity;
(2) Compared with the steel material, the elastic deformation of rubber is very large, the elastic modulus is very small;
(3) the impact stiffness of the rubber is greater than the dynamic stiffness, dynamic stiffness and greater than the static stiffness, is conducive to reducing the impact of deformation and dynamic deformation;
(4) stress-strain curve for the oval-shaped lag line, the area is equal to each vibration cycle into heat energy (damping), can be adjusted by the formula design;
(5) the rubber is incompressible material (Poisson's ratio is 0.5);
(6) rubber shape can be freely selected, the hardness can be adjusted by formula design, to meet the different directions of the stiffness and strength requirements.
Second, the advantages of rubber shock absorber:
(1) rubber shock absorber can be free to determine the shape, by adjusting the rubber formulation components to control the hardness, to meet the direction of the stiffness and strength requirements;
(2) internal friction, shock absorption effect is good, is conducive to cross the resonance area, attenuation of high-frequency vibration and noise;
(3) elastic modulus is much smaller than the metal, can produce greater elastic deformation;
(4) no sliding part, easy to maintain;
(5) small, easy installation and disassembly.
(6) impact stiffness is higher than the static stiffness and dynamic stiffness, is conducive to impact deformation.
Add:123, Shayuan Road, The Second Industrial Zone, Shabu, Dalang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Provice, China